Friday, May 25, 2012

London, oh London

 I almost missed Lion King.

The tube has been messed up the past few days, particularly the stop by our hotel. I had to wait fifteen minutes for a train to come and then at the last minute before I got on they switched it to go the other direction and I got lost. I finally got back on the right train, headed the right direction, found the theater and ran in forty minutes late. I made it just in time for Mufasa to scold Simba after running into the wastelands. And I got to sit right up front by the stage since that was easier until intermission. (Score!) I am so glad that I didn't listen to the lady that told me they wouldn't let me in late! Best of all about the tube mess, we were all meeting there so I was by myself in a sketchy part of town when that train went to wrong way. Let's just say I got back on it ASAP!

By the way, Lion King was AMAZING!!!!!


Headed to Paris at 7 am tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment