Friday, June 1, 2012

Catching up

Sorry it's been awhile. Let's see, to catch up...

Paris: I was sick most of the three days we were there. Very sick the first night and next day (which happened to be the all day Versailles bike tour) but still loved it! London was still my favorite but Paris was pretty amazing. Not as great as I thought but definitely a totally different vibe and character from London.

Bus ride to Avignon/nice: worst ever! I could not sleep to save my life and somehow my head fell out of y neck pillow and I woke up feeling like my neck was broken. I was definitely excited when we got to Avignon ad could get off the bus finally.

Avignon: Three words. Quaint, cute, and quiet. It's a sleepy little town in southern France and was such a nice break from the city. No public transportation here! I bought our first quilt!!!! I am so excited about it! It's a blanket sized blue paisley pattern and was only 19 euro.

Nice: the beach is GORGEOUS!!! Oh my gosh tomorrow is finally our free day and I can't wait to sleep in and go running on the promenade and then lay out on the beach most of the day. It's going to be so wonderful!

Sorry it's so quick but I've got to take advantage of this late morning start I've got tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment