Well friends I am about to embark on the trip of a lifetime. One month in Europe! What an opportunity! The Lord has blessed me so much with this opportunity and in providing the emotional and financial support to me n the planning and organizing of this trip. I was in love with this trip as soon as Dr. Mac gave my marketing class the presentation. I can't believe the time is finally here!
I have to thank my wonderful husband for being so supportive in this. My education means so much to me and his support mean the world! Honey, I couldn't do this without you. I know how hard it was for you to give up a month of the summer we spend together but I promise you it is noticed and appreciated. You are wonderful! Can't wait until June 18th!
Mom and Dad, thank you so much for everything you do. Thank you for supporting me in this and helping Anthony and I with the money up front. Y'all do so much for me and I really do appreciate every bit of what you do. I love y'all so much! Thank you for everything and I can't wait to see you soon!
To everyone who supported me and loved me through this. THANK YOU! The Lord was so wonderful in providing so much financial support for this trip and all your love was received. It means so much to me to have such wonderful friends that support me in all I do.
As I finish packing the last few things and get ready to head to the airport this afternoon I ask that you pray for this trip, for those going and for those leading, and please pray for me! My hope is that through this trip, even though it isn't a "mission trip", I would show Jesus to those around me. Every day is an opportunity to do that and my prayer is that I would resist the devil's ploy to use this trip to distract me from that. I don't want to ever forget that my savior is the reason I am here and the reason I get to do wonderful things like this. I pray that I honor the Lord throughout this trip. Thank you for all the support and I'll be updating everyone from across the pond!
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment